- Africa Network Meeting 2017 14th – 15th of September 2017
- BMatanga IP Attorneys now a member of the Adams & Adams Africa Network as its Zimbabwe Associate Office
- Intellectual Property - A Neglected Area in the Board Room
- We attended the Adams and Adams Network Meeting in Pretoria, 11-12 August 2016
- Zimbabwe Operationalises The Geographical Indications Act (Chapter 26: 06)
Miss Brenda Matanga is currently the Managing Attorney of the practice. She leads the Intellectual Property, Real Estate, and Conveyancing practice. She holds a Bachelor of Law Honours Degree (LLBs) from the University of Zimbabwe and a Masters in Intellectual Property Law (LLM) from the University of Turin (Italy) in collaboration with the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO).